**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

SoP final week needs to be extended by 2 weeks.

2»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

We had weeks to farm items prior to this quest starting and a full two weeks to finish farming and the quest. There's been more than enough time to prepare for this. If people didn't, that's on them

You do know that most folks don’t play this game 24 hours a day like some others do right?

It’s not about being able to farm for weeks at time. You do understand that there is an expiration time on those overflow items right? You do understand that there are folks who don’t pay to win right? You do understand that a lot of folks went into the GM fight having done it 10+ times (myself included) NOT knowing it was bugged right?

This isn’t about we had two weeks blah blah and two weeks to do this and that. It’s about how bad the state of the game is. I play on two devices it’s worse on my iOS but now even my s20 is having major lag issues, dex issues. I always troll those who say “oh parry is broken, dex is broken” because I know it’s their excuse cuz they suck. No there are major issues with the game now.

The grandmaster fight when you force quit even had an issue where you lost more health than you were supposed to be you returned. Yes we shouldn’t be doing that but their mechanic to keep that from happening is losing 50% health not leave you with 1646 health.

So before you come bashing folks about “preparing” why don’t think about others who play the game for fun, to de-stress and to get just away and not as a second job like you folks in 4loki.
    You have every right to play the game however you choose. What you don't have is the right to then expect the game to cater to that choice. You knew this was a two week window two months ago. If you didn't prepare for it, then enjoy playing the game for fun and forget about the quest all together
    Hold on wait. Let me get this straight. You planned for 2 months knowing this would happen? I’m very happy for you but how did you manage to keep stuff you farmed from 2 months ago in your inventory stash/overflow/in game for longer than 30 days? Most revives expire within 14 days, 21 if you wait till the last possible second to claim them from your rewards stash. I farm almost every single solo event and clear most content with no items to near itemless. Unless you broke the code your logic doesn’t make sense bud.

Now your logic would make great sense if our overflow stash was exactly like our inventory stash no expiration.

I farmed for 2 weeks leading up to it. I said you knew about the two week window two months ago so you had ample time to get things like energy refills and filling your inventory up to the point of overflow well in advance. Not once did I say I started farming revives or potions two months ago
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I didn't even farm heavily (just did pots and no revives) and I finished the whole thing with my inventory, overflow, and 1500 units I also spent time getting in arena leading up to this quest.

Could have done it signicantly cheaper had I not did the whole quest in basically one run rushing through it. I planned for it though so I didn't care. Like I said, if you didn't prepare for it, that's on you
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    I m against the extension in general. That said, preparing and EXTRA farming as a suggestion/scolding (since we are talking for many cases when you need double or triple the resources you would supposedly have needed without the bugs) for something you unexpected is:
    1) Stupid, not everyone are hoarders or building shelters underground for the Second Coming of bugs (aka hotfix). It was advertised as a temporal solution, not another gruesome set of bugs.
    2)Stupid, we have limited daily time for games and entertainment, to cool off from our daily routines, chores, jobs. Key word: cool off. "Cooling Off" is not nerve wrecking.
    3) Selfish and so many other things that were already said before me.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,768 ★★★★★
    If Kabam rolls out the compensation package for the parry/dex bug prior to SOP ending, I don't think we need an extension. We've been dealing with this bug for nearly two months now, and it feels like they won't distribute the compensation until after SOP Final has completed, which is unfortunate.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,768 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Typhoon said:

If Kabam rolls out the compensation package for the parry/dex bug prior to SOP ending, I don't think we need an extension. We've been dealing with this bug for nearly two months now, and it feels like they won't distribute the compensation until after SOP Final has completed, which is unfortunate.

Summer of pain ends on the 1st next month and kabam have said compensation will be coming this month. What makes you think we won't get compensation before then
    Because Kabam.