**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 requests

I am requesting an answer to two questions.

1. The stance on rank down tickets is clear--they were only issued because a number of champs no longer played the way they used to. My question is, given the new structure of alliance wars, where certain champions are no longer usable because they were valuable defenders before (e.g. Magik, Mordo, Nightcrawler) and many people upgraded them for this sole purpose (which isn't to say they're not usable elsewhere, but rather that people such as myself ranked them up for a sole purpose which has now been made moot), how is this not analogous to these champions no longer playing the way they used to? One might argue, quite logically, that this is actually a MORE dramatic reduction in character usefulness than the issue that came about resulting in rank down tickets the first time. So I'm just wondering if a Mod can explain how this circumstance is less impactful than the previous one, which resulted in rank down tickets being issued?

2. Can someone please explain the logic behind having 6* challenge rating be greater than the difference between other star level challenge ratings? I have no idea whether or not this difference is good or bad, I simply want to know the reasoning behind such a decision.

Thanks!