**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This month’s “side quest” thoughts

GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
Now over halfway through the event, Just noticed my units and that and was pretty pleased that it seems resources are stocking up.

The event so far has seemed low pressure, a mix of duels, objectives, arena and completing the EQ for the objectives and all in all it’s been a nice, varied, easy experience.

Doing the lower difficult maps now the cav and uc are explored are seeing the summer camp fights being ticked of nicely too.

Seems to fit in well with the SOP final weeks, I can concentrate on those and chuck a quick heroic/master/normal run a couple of times a day on auto.

Bought everything I want from the store and the last few objectives will get me the T5CC frags so seems balanced.

Wouldn’t like it this way every month, but I think it has its place in a rotation between all the other types of SQ.

Thanks Kabam 😘

Comments

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I forgot this side event was even still going on
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I really did not enjoy doing the lower-difficulty EQ just to clear the objectives and duel hunting is always a pain, but I don't mind if they have occasional months like this if they have a bunch of other content out as well. It's perfect for when a new Variant launches, for example, or when AW is in the off-season.

However, I feel like it missed the mark this time in a couple of ways:

1) The objectives are just not fun. I found both the Pani and Miguel fights rather annoying at Cavalier difficulty so having to beat them with a bunch of non-optimal champs was...trying. I worked in the end but it wasn't a fun challenge. However, having completed that, the rest of the EQ objectives were just a chore. I usually do UC anyway so whatever, that worked out alright, but having to do the other difficulties just to complete the objectives was dead boring.

2) The game is broken at the moment and we've been instructed to not do any hard content. Giving us some light side content would have been preferable over no side content whatsoever. However, as it stands, this was a supremely boring month. No side quest, no AW (even if I don't like AW normally, at least it's something to do), no proper AQ since everyone's still gone/playing like **** (with no new compensation there either, as of late), and a continued "don't do any hard content" advice from Kabam's side. All in all, things got really stale this month.

But if they can refine the non-event, it has some potential. Having a pause every now and again doesn't have to be a bad thing, there just have to be things you can do during that pause. This month, there hasn't really been anything (save for trying to push through the SOP fights, if you can)