**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mastery to put my last point in for Cavalier run?

MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I

Which mastery will help me the most in a Cavalier run? I just maxed out Willpower and also Glass Cannon. I have 1/3 point in Despair, 3/5 in Deep Wounds and 1/5 Assassin. I usually run my top 4 champs plus either Hyperion, Hawkeye or Sunspot.

Which mastery to put my last point in for Cavalier run? 9 votes

Despair
55%
Lvernon15Ackbar67JuggerNotMkkalJed4223 5 votes
Deep Wounds
33%
JCC5280Celtic1981KingSlayer27 3 votes
Assassin
11%
Pinepower 1 vote
Unfazed
0%
Recoil
0%
Coagulate
0%
Inequity
0%
Extended Fury
0%

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    If you use those top 5 champions: void, g99, nick, colossus and Hyperion, you should be A-okay without needing further mastery adjustment.

If you are looking to make mastery investments though, and need help, it's much easier if you send screenshots of your build at the moment. That way people can give more contextualised advice. Good luck with cav!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I agree with Qacob. If I had to say without them, I might say Deep wounds, just for that delicious bleed damage from the light attack ( For Nick of course). Helps Squirrel girl too IG, if you use her.
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    edited August 2021
    Here is my current mastery setup. I don’t want to revamp it, just trying to figure out where to put my last point.

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    MCOC_JCM said:

Here is my current mastery setup. I don’t want to revamp it, just trying to figure out where to put my last point.

If I were you I’d take 2 points out of dex (additional points in dex don’t actually do anything) and then put those 3 points into mystic dispersion. I know you don’t have a really good 5 or 6 star mystic right now but once you get one you’ll really want to have points in mystic dispersion, so you might as well put them there now so that you’re not having to redo your whole set up in the future.