**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Underrated Champs?

Just a place to post champs who are more powerful then most people think

Comments

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Taskmaster, Ronin, Red Guardian, and some that were already mentioned
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Silver surfer, I have used him more than my 6 rank 3 CGR in act 7 completion, now I'm exploring 7.1 and still used him above CGR.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Proxima. She just has such big damage and people forget how good 200% AAR whole blocking is

It’s nice occasionally but I wouldn’t say she’s a staple.

Also it’s a cruel trick to put a really nice blocking ability on a champ with 59% block proficiency
    I mean you’re not wrong. But it’s always interesting to me the champs that have unique abilities that no one else has. Tigra’s miss, Namor’s damage reflect, Sorcerer’s Nullify Aura, etc.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Morningstar. Best mystic in the game and people don't see it

Aight. Come at me bro
    Painful ramp up process, needs buff heavy matchups to really hit hard unlike doom and bwcv who are up and ready for any matchups thrown at them.
    The buff control is okay and not something thats as readily available as it is for sym supreme, mangog, hood etc
    She's not a bad champion but not as good as being worth given the title of "best mystic".
    Plenty of better mystics than her
    I do not think she is the best mystic, but she doesn’t need buff heavy matchups for big damage. She can spam special 1s and get good damage just fine.