**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Random question…

Really need someone’s help…

About to do the 6.2.2 sinister fight and was thinking about a few options. Don’t have heimdall, and was wondering how you think the new buffed diablo might do?

Also: there was some champ (recent buff maybe?) who had some super cool benefit when fighting a sinister six opponent… any chance anyone remembers who it is?

Thanks! ✌️

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Firstly, Diablo doesn’t have a fury buff, so you’re gonna be doing 10% damage.

Secondly, I’m not sure if your second point about the sinister six is related to 6.2 Mr sinister, but he isn’t in the sinister 6 just to be clear.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Haha, Nahh it’s a good question!

If I remember it correctly I have done this fight with Captain Marvel in binary mode - just went ballistic (took Nick Fury for synergie which she really needs in my opinion).

Lets hope I didn’t make a fool of myself as well

Cheers
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    it really does seem like mr sinister should be a member of the sinister 6. maybe someday they'll work together in a movie
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 518 ★★★
    If you have warlock and ultron you can easily get furies with their synergy. That's who I used. I also had guilly 99 for the fact that she doesn't crit, but I think they removed the node relating to that anyway if I'm not mistaken.
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    edited August 2021
    I agree… just assumed he was!

I actually have warlock and ultron… going to give that a shot . Thanks!! 😊