**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Gets the 6* Generics Now?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
After getting Namor to s200 after sop, I need to decide who gets them now. My 6* sig 200s are Aegon, Guardian, and Namor.

As of now, Doom is getting mystic sigs, Ghost is getting tech, Void gets science, no one gets mutant(yet), no one gets skill(may commit to tasky), and CMM gets cosmic.

I have a few contenders for the sigs.

Ghost would be a top off, the other two would be a full investment. I do have a 5/65 s200 of void/omega but that is irrelevant. Saving the sigs is an option as well.

Who Gets the 6* Generics Now? 50 votes

Omega
54%
danielmathSpeedbumpLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235Rbk19Malreck0410or_StrongRaichu626RockypantherxQacobPHJfinEtjamaDarkKnightOfMcocBerjibsTed_n00bgentDiegog2000Destroy4589LpooAgent_X_zzzBolland 27 votes
Void
20%
MiekandKorgMauled0casual0Valentinos13DarkKnight646BuggyDClownDualityCopeTheBoogyManPs_cr7Hidr8__ 10 votes
Ghost
18%
SungjAKTEKAckbar67Scopeotoe987Annihilator13_PolygonShenkHelpingElwind 9 votes
Save Em
8%
Texas_11Sparty6ChaosMax1012Yodabolt21 4 votes
Other(Specify)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Also shouldve mentioned i dont particularly care for prestige much.

Also shouldve mentioned i dont particularly care for prestige much.

And I run suicides.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Omega
    Not me, that's for sure.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Void
    I want to change mine to Omega. Saw your suicides message later.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Omega
    Omega is da wae
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Omega
    Since you run suicides, getting Omega up there will be huge. Even with the 5*, 6*s are the future. I run both my Sig 200 5/65 5* and Sig 160 2/35 6* when I have suicides on.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    With all these new and improved mutants (AA, prof x, apoc, magneto, and even cable), I think omega is starting to get powercrept. He needs the ST synergy to compete with these champs, but the ones I listed either don’t need synergies or have one with a strong partner (cable). Better off investing in Ghost.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Void
    Saw suicides, I'll change it to omega. I don't see many r3 omega sig 200
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Save Em
    Not sure I like those options , omega red is a solid champ , but there are more exciting champs to invest in. I also saw a video where the damage from suicides and no suicides were almost the same. https://youtu.be/sAmnsqd4Wpo

Ghost is fine at where she is now, and I think any more sigs into her would have to be for legends runs.

Void is a workhorse and will benefit greatly from high signature ability. This is typically in higher tier wars, but for questing low sig is okay.

Are you going feature crystals at all?
    GagoH said:

With all these new and improved mutants (AA, prof x, apoc, magneto, and even cable), I think omega is starting to get powercrept. He needs the ST synergy to compete with these champs, but the ones I listed either don’t need synergies or have one with a strong partner (cable). Better off investing in Ghost.

As the owner of a r3 6* cable, i can drop a hard disagree.
    Texas_11 said:

Not sure I like those options , omega red is a solid champ , but there are more exciting champs to invest in. I also saw a video where the damage from suicides and no suicides were almost the same. https://youtu.be/sAmnsqd4Wpo

Ghost is fine at where she is now, and I think any more sigs into her would have to be for legends runs.

Void is a workhorse and will benefit greatly from high signature ability. This is typically in higher tier wars, but for questing low sig is okay.

Yeah, @Texas_11 why do you ask? I opened 1 today and duped sorc sup. I want shang chi or mn.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Save Em

Texas_11 said:

Yeah, @Texas_11 why do you ask? I opened 1 today and duped sorc sup. I want shang chi or mn.
    I remember you always testing your luck. Shang chi is good , SC is good at high sig.

Hercules is great at high sig.

I would be looking into more modern champs personally, but nothing like getting a new champ and sigging them up.
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I remember you always testing your luck. Shang chi is good , SC is good at high sig.

Hercules is great at high sig.

I would be looking into more modern champs personally, but nothing like getting a new champ and sigging them up.
    Yeah SC would be cool. Only problem is pulling him twice. Hercules would definitely be my top choice, but I cant get him for a while.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Void
    Void all the way
    I am giving my all generic to him.

Edit :- saw your message of suicides after reading all comments. Omega all the way