**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone help me out here?πŸ˜•

Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
So I went into 7.1.1 to check out the nodes before I tackle it. Muscle wizard seemed like the best choice for me cos I got good mystic champs esp Tigra. But surprise surprise, the node doesn't work for Tigra and I can't understand why

I can't send vids so the screenshot would have to do

The node stated knocking down the opponent grants the attacker 100% chance to gain unstoppable. Now I understand the neutralize is an aar but isn't that to prevent the opponent from generating buffs not both the attacker and defender?
The AAR is the only theory I got cos the node works well for my other champs but not for Tigra. Is this supposed to happen?

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Neutralise stops the buff applying to you. Sometimes it can be a bad thing, but it can be helpful against Mojo with his haters, SoP Sym supreme with his placebo buffs etc
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Neutralise stops the buff applying to you. Sometimes it can be a bad thing, but it can be helpful against Mojo with his haters, SoP Sym supreme with his placebo buffs etc

I had high hopes man😩 I wanted to put my tigra skills to test 🀧