**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proposing a new alliance content.

Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think the game need something new and fresh from the traditional stuff. Understanding that anything newly created will take months, I’ll share my idea to see if the game developers find it appealing to build it or something similar to it. So the content is another for the alliance. The idea that comes to mind is one that goes as follow.

Have 3 members in the alliance to complete first stage. As soon as they complete the stage, they are done and 3 new members join to complete the second stage and so on. As stages are completed, the next one becomes more challenging. Challenge I can think off is first stage has 2 paths and a boss, then second stage has 3 interchanging paths. Stage 6 could have 3 paths but one has an outgoing link to the boss and this summoner has no chance to reach the boss. So you have to only 2 summoners fighting the boss. Similar setup can be done for stage 9 with 2 outgoing links to the boss and only one player can take down the boss as the other 2 won’t have a portal to help him. Just some ideas that come to mind but you get the point.

Because every alliance has 30 members maximum, the most they can reach will be 10 stages but it’s up to the alliance how many stages they want to complete for that round. If only 12 members want to participate then they participate for 4 stages.

In regards to the time for the event, I think that 3 or 4 days is good enough. This gives enough time for the maximum group of 10 teams to make it through and complete the full event.

Assigning members wouldn’t be required. When 3 members join and complete, they are blocked from joining again.

This is it. Now you are welcome to provide your input in ways to improve it if you feel there is potential.
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on