**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you doing any of the Legends Celebration Arenas?

13»

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Yes, I am.
    Yep grinding them out becaue I want more champs.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    Only the six star and I only grinded out the first million points because well, I have a life and stuff to do
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Yes, I am.
    The real summer of pain. I haven’t gotten a good 6 star crystal pull in 9 crystals (including SOP Nexus), and this is the result of my desperation. Hopefully I’ll get something good at the end of this long, long road…
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Yes, I am.

I did it boyz! I should be given a title of Fingerbreaker for this effort or something. Worse arena experience ever.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    Nalak8 said:

I did it boyz! I should be given a title of Fingerbreaker for this effort or something. Worse arena experience ever.

If you didn’t break the streak, 194 is a pretty awesome result. I didn’t break and ends up in 225 only. ie around 17.6k per round.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Yes, I am.
    Reference said:

Nalak8 said:

If you didn’t break the streak, 194 is a pretty awesome result. I didn’t break and ends up in 225 only. ie around 17.6k per round.
    I actually broke the streak and lost in the earlier rounds trying to test out 2* r1…that didn’t go well. My actual rounds is something like 250.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    My 6* was unfortunate (NC dupe), my 5*s were both 2015 buff-bait,
    but this --
    THIS made it all worth it. THE COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!! Lol.

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    Nalak8 said:

Reference said:

Nalak8 said:

I actually broke the streak and lost in the earlier rounds trying to test out 2* r1…that didn’t go well. My actual rounds is something like 250.
    Got it. Normally if you can score 6k per fight (18 - 18.5k per round), after taking the impact of lower multiplier in the 1st few rounds, the 4mm milestone can be achieved at ~220 rounds. I lag behind as I can only get 2 wins in some of the rounds due to test of champs plus boring and losing conscious.

• gdad12264gdad12264 Posts: 5
    Yes, I am.
    Yes I am. I love these challenges. No boosts, just grind it out.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Yes, I am.
    It’s possibly the worst form of torture. It’s almost like they have some kind of arena quota to meet for the investors.

They hand out these rewards and so much more for 10% of the work.

I know I can skip it, the collector and addict in me says nay.

I need those 1-2* crystals!!!!

Also- I don’t play arena at all, my hands and wrists are in pain. How is that ok?
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Yes, I am.
    its a torture indeed
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    No, I am not.
    Nope.... definitely not worth the grind