**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Isn’t Free? (Thought it was suppose to be this week?)

Hey @Kabam Miike it appears that AQ is charging for the maps. I looked back in your compensation message and it states that this week should be free for all maps for AQ, unless I’m reading something wrong. Just wanted to give your team a heads up if so.

Comments

• Options
    Alliance quest was said to be free this week, but it still shows the full cost for us.
  • Options
    1982richard1982richard Posts: 32
    I just started a map 5 and we have payed full price!
    And yes: of should be free!
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    same here. this is very unprofessional and very disappointing from a company trying to deliver a game to the masses. I feel all the maintenance and updates have only created more problems and issues than what they claim has been resolved. This is flat out ridiculous in my opinion as a long time gamer.
  • Options
    UrmylilbitzUrmylilbitz Posts: 22
    I just started map5 and there was a fee. Kabam stated it would be free
  • Options
    Darkalpha27Darkalpha27 Posts: 16
    Same for us...its not free
  • Options
    KruggKrugg Posts: 16
    So you say aq this week will be free of cost then aq starts and it takes cost from the treasury. Do you guys just invent new ways to piss people off and screw this up? So can we get this fixed and return the mats within the next week or so? K Thanks
  • Options
    Hi there!

Thanks for dropping by to let us know. We're aware of the issue and working to get it resolved ASAP. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and we'll be updating on this thread HERE.
This discussion has been closed.