**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Inventory stash capacity query

Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is there a limit on certain items (Eg- Small energy refills and 15% health boosts) when they are sent to stash?

For instance, when I mass open Arena crystals and get a high number of small energy refills, I feel all of them don't end up in my stash.
Similarly, when I recently mass opened Supreme solo crystals and got a high number of 15% health boosts, it didn't feel like all of them ended up in my stash.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Pay attention to how many crystals you open vs what the reward is. There is a bug that starts displaying more than you have actually opened, like a totally gross amount that is impossible to get from the number of crystals you have opened.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    There is a visual bug. It might say that you received 100 energy refills but in reality it’s most likely 10-20
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    It happens all the time with Brian Grant when he's opening Alliance Quest crystals
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    oh ok lol .. will look out next time