**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many units for collector

SuperBKGSuperBKG Posts: 31
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How many units should I save for collector I have 5 star rank 4 stealth Spidey and mole man ,4 star rank 5 guardian, hit monkey and stryfe
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50
    500 units or more just in case
    Cause if he throws his specials when he's below 50% you'll die...
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I used at least 100 units for each path. His specials is just too impossible for me to dex.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    400 unit's
    If you have a ranked up 4 star Sunspot you should be good
  • Options
    SuperBKGSuperBKG Posts: 31
    no sunspot
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    SuperBKG said:

How many units should I save for collector I have 5 star rank 4 stealth Spidey and mole man ,4 star rank 5 guardian, hit monkey and stryfe

2 team revives worth units
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    I had nothing in stock and my skills sucked. So 500 units for the whole quest for me. Just to be safe have 500 in stock.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    300-500. Also depends on your roster and skill. This is the first fight in the story that will really test what you as the summoner are made of
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    500+ units is what is suggested. You can also have an equivalent of that in revive in your stash too.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    SuperBKG said:

bring 5pc 20% revives and 100 units for 1 team revive against Collector.
    you got a decent team, you can make it. maybe take the Godslayer path, Moleman good counter against Spider Gwen just mind the Sp1 Unblockable.

Goal:
    1. reach collector with all your champs still alive
    2. each of your champ ideally deal 20 to 25% of collectors' health
    3. use revives as safety net to finish Collector off, chipping his health on his final minutes.