**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some constructive feedback on this month's events

Hi Kabam,

I would like to provide some feedback on this month's events.
I love it when you launch a **** ton of events for us to enjoy. I really enjoy having to actually put in efforts to stockpile on these juicy rewards that will help progress my account and I think the events this month have been very on-the-point with their rewards structure, however, here is my honest feedback, and I''ll try to be as constructive as possible, with some of the challenges that I have personally found unnecessary and could have been designed differently.

1. I've been playing this game for close to 6 years. 6 years ago, I had a **** ton of time on my hands to actually grind for all of these events, but life changes. I now have a job and cannot put in the same amount of time that I used to. I no longer play competitively, but these side events namely, Summer Of Pain, legends celebration, Arenas, Bugle store, Halls of healing, fortune and Summ(on)er camp are too time consuming. And I still want to be able to enjoy all of them.
2. I think Summer of Pain is a BIG success. Loved the weekly challenges and the final boss week is extremely fun. Please make this a yearly content. Would love to see more of it in future.
3. Legends celebration is very welcome, but I personally feel you could have changed the arena points multiplier to make it more enjoyable. The legends store IS GREAT! I'm going to cash out on almost all the resources available in there. I know Miike said last year when we had this 6* arena with 1 and 2 stars that 6 star shards are still a costly commodity in the game and it shouldn't be easy for players to get them, but you should still understand that the timing of the legends celebration and the arena this time collides with SOP, and I am in a situation when I probably have to give up on the arena because I'll be busy farming revives and potions for my SOP exploration. Please consider changing the arena multiplier next time if Legends celebration coincides with another time sensitive/time consuming event.
4. The Bugle store format is probably very well designed. I like that we had the whole month to grab ourselves with the side store currency. Sure, we had to grind through all different difficulty levels of the Side Quest, but it was worth it in my opinion.
5. I like this new Summer camp event as well. We had the problem of missing out on rewards if we hadn't claimed, but I think you addressed it well by allowing 7 days grace/7 days instant purchase with 1 gold. However, if you plan on reintroducing a similar event in future, please push the daily objective rewards to stash if we fail to collect it. It would be a decent QOL change to this event.

My main point is, you still have a big pool of playerbase that have been playing MCOC since many years, and I'm CONFIDENT, that just like myself, others have also become busy with their changed lifestyle, but we're still loyal to this game and want to continue playing it. The substantial challenge is to take out time to actually enjoy all this content that you're putting out for us. I'm hoping that future events like these would be set up in a slightly relaxed constraints that the one we have this time around.

Thank you for reading!

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    As far as business models go, Kabam is nailing it, so not sure you will see much of a change.
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    I was pretty happy with this event but if still feel the hercules and the shang chi side quest events were the best since i was able to do cavalier difficulty and form 6 star crystals during both events . i would say an uncolllected player must atleast get 5000 shards excluding the event quest. this time i was very jealous of cav players being able to get extra 5k 6 star shards, i am hopping to become cav soon!!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Halve the 6* arena to 2 mil. Even taking into account that it is 6* stars, with well over 100 streak that is enough effort to get all the rewards.

No more solo objectives that require X Class Champion to finish with Y attack. It is unnecessarily tedious.

Bring back the rewards for the tournament. Last year it was worth doing it, this year I don't even bother. Pots aren't free, even with halls of healing.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Halve the 6* arena to 2 mil. Even taking into account that it is 6* stars, with well over 100 streak that is enough effort to get all the rewards.

No more solo objectives that require X Class Champion to finish with Y attack. It is unnecessarily tedious.

Bring back the rewards for the tournament. Last year it was worth doing it, this year I don't even bother. Pots aren't free, even with halls of healing.

Honestly didn't find the 6* shard arena to bad. Finished it up last night, so 1.5 days