**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RNG tends to add more sigs on mediocre champs

AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
I mean I’m just scared of opening 6 star basics. All natural. Why is kabam’s RNG always adding sigs on mediocre champs? I’ve no idea.

Comments

• Options

mediocre? the top 3 are all good champs

But sig 80 or 120 naturally? Plus I never use these champs.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

mediocre? the top 3 are all good champs

But sig 80 or 120 naturally? Plus I never use these champs.
    it's all random. that's all to it
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    True randomness necessitates repetition.

If you put 365 random people in a room, would you expect to find 365 unique birthdays, or would you expect overlap? In 365 trials, is it theoretically possible that October 25th would show up five or six times? For sure! Does that mean that something is going down around January 25th each year? Nope.

The human brain is designed to find patterns, even when there isn’t necessarily one present. There’s no conspiracy here, just randomness doing its thing.

Also, Morningstar, Vulture, and IMIW all slap. RIP on that Beast though.
  • Options

Addictor said:

nobody cares. you dont deserve the queen anyways

I’m not the one who tagged you.
    I don’t care if you don’t care
    i mean clearly you care considering you felt the need to make a whole post about it
    I mean I don’t care about his opinion or comment.
  • Options
    Sean_Who said:

There's more mediocre champs in the pool than there are god-tier champs. Mystery solved.

That makes sense
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Next post by this guy: UGH can't pull a good champion! Just got Hercules whos a ramp up champ, Warlock whos damage is trash and aegon who needs awakenig
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    DawsMan said:

Next post by this guy: UGH can't pull a good champion! Just got Hercules whos a ramp up champ, Warlock whos damage is trash and aegon who needs awakenig

Hercules is still great with no ramp up. Warlock’s sp2 damage is great. Aegon needs awakening but you have to pull him first. So your imagination is not gonna happen.
  • Options
    Addictor said:

DawsMan said:

Hercules is still great with no ramp up. Warlocks sp2 damage is great. Aegon needs awakening but you have to pull him first. So your imagination is not gonna happen.
    My immagination rarely translates to reality. This was satire/sarcasm. Obviously this wouldn't be your reaction, but those top three champs are far from mediocre. Herc isn't quite the same with none of his little feats of strengths as he is with them and I pulled 6 star aegon 6 months ago. Still r1 because he's completely and and utterly useless.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

DawsMan said:

Hercules is still great with no ramp up. Warlocks sp2 damage is great. Aegon needs awakening but you have to pull him first. So your imagination is not gonna happen.
    My immagination rarely translates to reality. This was satire/sarcasm. Obviously this wouldn't be your reaction, but those top three champs are far from mediocre. Herc isn't quite the same with none of his little feats of strengths as he is with them and I pulled 6 star aegon 6 months ago. Still r1 because he's completely and and utterly useless.
    Tbh bro these 3 champs don’t need that high sigs at all. And they’re not as great as those authentic god tier champs.
  • Options
    Addictor said:

DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

DawsMan said:

Tbh bro these 3 champs don’t need that high sigs at all. And they’re not as great as those authentic god tier champs.
    IMIW gains a lot from high sig, especially on defense, morningstar doesn't hurt, neither does vulture. Their certainly not omega but iso is always welcome.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I finished all tech paths in cav EQ using only my awakened r2 6* IMIW. Sig 20. This and last month.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Know that feel. I'm at the point where I need to expand roster, decided to pull two feat 6s for that juicy Shang-Chi plus the fact that I had nothing from the pool.

Ended up with a woke BW classic. Pretty much one champion for the price of 3.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Your experience is not proof of anything.
  • Options
    MkkalMkkal Posts: 37
    edited August 2021
    Funny how a lot of people don't know anything about RNG based games, IT IS NOT RANDOM as the name suggests.. there are specific algorithms that gives you exactly what you DON'T want so that you keep chasing the one thing that you want the most and still have a purpose playing the game, and once in a while it gives you something great so you don't quit out of frustration and still have hope that one day you'll get what you want. its hilarious and astonishing how naive most of you are.