**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

SoP 5/6 Done , help needed

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I have mutant objective left and

Mysterio --> Rogue Path left.

I just used hype and did emma path in 5 revives i currently have 12 lvl 1 revives and 2 or 3 lvl 2 revives and 100 units + team revive so around 17 - 18 revives

I tried apoc vs mysterio and the best I can do is 35- 50% on a try. And never fought rogue with him , should I try to get solo on mysterio and revive through rogue and fight GM? Or should I farm till 30 revives and go at it?
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Wait until the last possible day to start your path. Practice, practice, practice before then, but grind arenas and go in on Tuesday with all your units and revives and go at it. Last thing you want is to be stuck in the quest tomorrow with no units and the grandmaster at 50%. Good luck!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Apoc is your answer. If you can get 50% off Mysterio, might as well keep going. Rogue will be a few revives for sure. You need to be able to apply a poison to mysterio, so Apoc is about your only option unless you want to do additional paths..
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Rogue is just going to be a grind. You need a counter for mysterio. Apoc is your guy. Practice, you may have to spend some revives, play well against rogue.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    I’ve done that with r3 Apoc and used a single revive (I got one shot before so didn’t want to waste time) you shouldn’t be worrying to much if you got the Emma’s path with 5 revives