**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ and chill

We are pretty laid back and have an active core of players who can take out the bosses, so all levels of players are welcome.

AQ: Main BG is 54444. Second BG is map 1 or 2 for newer players to get credit and rewards.

AW: We do wars casually, usually 1 BG. We open up to 2 BGs when enough people want in.

We have 2 rules:
1. Nothing is mandatory, but if you join something, participate. Suicide rushers and freeloaders get kicked.
2. We remove inactive players at 14 days, but anyone who returns to active play is welcome back.

Hit me up in game on Thiros or just join up, we have it set to open. Alliance name is Ironman Sucks.

Comments

• Options
    e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    Hey Thiros I am interested. What do you mean by suicide rushers? Will most likely join when AQ ends (So I get the rewards). I am an active player, always contributing as much as I can to the events. I do AQ 2-3 times a week (my ally does only maps 2 and 3, so haven't done maps 4 or 5 yet) and I once I enter the BG I go to the end. Not into war though.
  • Options
    ThirosThiros Posts: 82
    Suicide rushers are people who join and immediately get their team killed so they get participation credit and are no longer "able" to participate. It's surprisingly common, and unnecessary since we have bg2 setup to give people full rewards with little to no participation.

If people join our high level AQ and just take up space, that's a problem. It hurts our overall score resulting in less rewards, and someone else could have contributed if that spot was open. If they join the bg designed to just give credit, not a problem.

AW is a bit different since there isn't a "credit bg", it's all or nothing.

Hope that clears things up some, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.