**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily login Adult Only Alliance 1.6 MIL 4x5 Needs 15!

WeaponXForce is a 1.6 million adult only alliance recruiting new members. Daily login is requested-we are running AQ4 and 2 wars per week. Looking to fill half our alliance after thinning the heard of people that abandoned the game. Please have a hero rating of at least 75k , LINE is optional: Callmelafleur . Come grow with us and succeed as a team to maximize rewards!! Gamertag: CallmelaFleur

Cheers,
LaFleur

Comments

• CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    We have punch and pie? Gifting badge and a good core group of players. TRYING TO EXPAND!
  • My Alliance is roughly in the same spot as yours. We have a good core of players but have thinned the herd and have 6 empty spots. (Potentially more by the end of the week). Right now we are running AQ map 4’s with the occasional map 5. Although we want to run more Map5’s, just need more active players to make it worth the entry costs.
    Would you be interested in possibly merging alliances?
    Check us out, Alliance name is Infamous Ones [INFO1].
    My gamer tag and Line ID are both Baxtersbuddy.
    You've got quite the group, but I really would like to keep charge of the alliance I started. Plus, I really don't want to leave anyone behind from my current alliance. Added you in game and we can chat there.
  • We have 9 open spots had to thin the dead weight add me in game threepercenter
    You've got quite the group, but I really would like to keep charge of the alliance I started. Plus, I really don't want to leave anyone behind from my current alliance. Added you in game and we can chat there.

Just to be clear it would have to be BEYOND a perfect fit for me to drop anyone from my squad. Really a fan of the name and the fact that I started my alliance with just one buddy less than a month into playing. (just over 6 mo old) We have a good war rating and run Map 4, we just have a half full roster.
  • jdbutterbaughjdbutterbaugh Posts: 30
    If any of you guys are interested in joining 1LOki. Hit me up on LINE - jdbutterbaugh.
    Bump. We are still looking and a very active core group. Any daily login players that want to help us out?
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    "Adult only"
    Yes, we are nerdy adults with children. Chat isn't always the cleanest. Not trying to populate our alliance with the 9-17 year old crowd.