**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[SOPF] Red Magneto for Emma-Ghost Path

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
Is there any one using Red Magneto (is not awakened) to complete Emma-Ghost Path? Is it doable?

Comments

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    He doesn't seem like a good option for that path...
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Don't even try
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I mean, you can use anyone for Emma, and anyone for ghost, so you could, but there might be better options.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    When emma was by herself. After 281 hits from r3 6* mags I took like 40% off her and said nope I'm done. Handy because no reverse control but you can't use him right and make it stupid long.
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

He doesn't seem like a good option for that path...

Any good Mutant option for that path? I need to complete the Mutant Challenge and this is the only path left….🥲🥲

PS: sb recommended me use Apoc, I don’t have him ranked up unfortunately….🥲🥲
  • Options
    FieryWaterFieryWater Posts: 51
    Prof X might be a good option against Emma, but he would have a relatively harder time with ghost
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Finally used Red Magneto to clear the Emma-Ghost-GM path and completed the Mutant Challenge……what a long fight🥲🥲🥲

Res Magneto is excellent for Ghost fight and ok for GM fight, but for the Emma fight…..I don’t even remember how many attempts I already tried……the fight was doable (as the reverse control is disabled) but I need to hold my concentration for at least 20min…..(500+ hits?)