**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar Unable to Steal Science Champ Souls

Cael_EnixCael_Enix Posts: 27
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
So I’ve been using Morningstar since she came out and have had no issues until I tried to steal the soul of a science champ.

Maybe the disadvantage makes it near impossible, otherwise it could be a game error.

After the L3 you usually have to hit a champ to get the counter to 100 to steal the soul scusessfully and in the time you aren’t hitting you lose it at a normal rate.

Against a science champ, the deteriorating rate is so fast you lose it even while hitting them (blocks included as they count) and the counter never can go past 30

Could someone with Kabam confirm Morningstar is working as intended?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Are you using liquid courage mastery?
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Are you using liquid courage mastery?

No I do not have any suicides on. Normal mastery setup for Attack w/ glass cannon

• Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 208
    I was able to steal a soul while fighting the Hulk on last chapter of Master.
  • Heinz11 wrote: »
    I was able to steal a soul while fighting the Hulk on last chapter of Master.

Did you notice if the counter moving down at an accelerated rate or just an L3 to KO?
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 208
    @Cael_Enix, I didn’t notice the timer acting differently. I used the L3 early in the fight, so it wasn’t the KO blow
  • Cael_EnixCael_Enix Posts: 27
    edited October 2017
    Heinz11 wrote: »
    @Cael_Enix, I didn’t notice the timer acting differently. I used the L3 early in the fight, so it wasn’t the KO blow

I think I have figured it out...went against a Luke Cage on AQ Map 6 with Starburst...the constant damage basically nullifies the counter.

Thread can be closed.

However, have you heard or tested ending an L3 for a KO blow giving a soul?