**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When is Miles Morales Buffed ?

Hello, I'm interested to know when will Kabam buff Miles Morales

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

I’m excited to see his new animations. Hope they make it as fun as they did with BPC’s buff.

I just reviewed this Champion Spotlight and there was no mention of any animations changing but if they do it'll probably be in the 5 hit combo
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

I’m excited to see his new animations. Hope they make it as fun as they did with BPC’s buff.

I just reviewed this Champion Spotlight and there was no mention of any animations changing but if they do it'll probably be in the 5 hit combo
    I believe this was confirmed earlier in the year when miles was confirmed for a buff at some point down the line.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

I believe this was confirmed earlier in the year when miles was confirmed for a buff at some point down the line.
    Only visual effects was confirmed not new animations but that's not to say we won't get new animations. DDHK got an animation change which we weren't told about prior to his buff.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Yeah Miike said VFX love, and unfortunately ever since people have taken that to mean animations. VFX could extend to animations but what’s more likely is VFX just means visual effects of his abilities, so a bit more shock animation with his Sp2 kind of thing.

I’m not saying there definitely won’t be animation updates, but just hold your expectations a lil
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    He better be VERY good. Like venom good. Because they talked about this buff in January. Hhaha
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Think i might r3 mine if he’s fun
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Just Duped my 5* to Sig 80. Looking forward to seeing it.