**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the game working properly this evening?

It is currently 3:15 pm pacific time. The game seems to be acting up a bit here.
At times it feels as if it's on "fast forward" like when you're watching a movie and fast forwarding. And at times it lags and pauses all motion on screen for a fraction of a second.
Anyone else experiencing these issues in the last hour or two?

Comments

• AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Yep hardened to me in a fight. Except the whole fight was in slow motion after I died and revived.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    happened to me*. Also sometimes at the beginning of the fight it will glitch and I move slower and then it becomes faster again
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Its been **** all day. Very unresponsive
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Mordo kept going on his sp2 even though I had the pause screen up in 5.3. So basically it killed me even though I paused before it could actually register, so can't really close the app to come back with penalized health. Just death lol.

His sp2 animation didn't stop with the fight paused and the pause screen being in the way basically.

Still seeing these enemies hitting slower when you have a parry opening(as in, you have a good place to parry) and making you take like 600+ block damage. Then to top that off with the continous dash back failing to work until their 4th or 5th hit (basically at the end of there combo). Pretty annoying.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    It's been happening to me for awhile but today it's been really bad, cost my alt champs. They really need to get their act together and fix and address this situation instead of doing nothing and giving us silence.
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    edited October 2017
    Nothing is working! But they're working on it! (removed by mod) joke!!