**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Panther SP1

Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
Am I the only one who is getting slapped in the middle of my sp1.....hits first part and they can retaliate before it finishes....I'm gonna try and make a video. I thought I was tripping the first time but then it happened a day later

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I didn’t understand what you are were trying to say was the problem with his SP1, but when I fought against him multiple times in arena I didn’t face any problems with dexing it. Maybe we can help out more when you upload your video here
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★

I didn’t understand what you are were trying to say was the problem with his SP1, but when I fought against him multiple times in arena I didn’t face any problems with dexing it. Maybe we can help out more when you upload your video here

Its not only BP that I have noticed it with but other champs like Sym Supreme as well. If you are using them as your attacker your sp1 gets whiffed and AI hits you mid sp1 or as soon as you land. Mostly noticed it on AQ and Quests but it's like 1 in 5 or 1 in 10 times you would see this happen when you trigger sp1 so I don't find myself committed enough to record a video or make a thread but it's there, like the white focus lights you get on opponents after using sp2 in corner with champs like APOC
    but few people are talking about it.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Its not only BP that I have noticed it with but other champs like Sym Supreme as well. If you are using them as your attacker your sp1 gets whiffed and AI hits you mid sp1 or as soon as you land. Mostly noticed it on AQ and Quests but it's like 1 in 5 or 1 in 10 times you would see this happen when you trigger sp1 so I don't find myself committed enough to record a video or make a thread but it's there, like the white focus lights you get on opponents after using sp2 in corner with champs like APOC
    but few people are talking about it.
    Ohh now I understand what he was trying to say. I used BP often in the legends arena too, and this didn’t happen to me. I’ve not used Sym Supreme that much so I’m not sure about him. I really hope that you both are mistaken (though you probably wouldn’t be), because another bug like this will be VERY bad