Options

Act 6 bosses help

Since I've seen many people with 1 or 2 R5's or less tackling act 6 content, I'm pretty sure my roster could be considered "stacked" in comparison but since I've got tons of saved revives and energy refills I wanted to do my best to try to tackle as much of Act 6 as I can without the least amount of frustration. (Becoming Cavalier was difficult enough for me that I vowed to not get past it because it was more frustrating than fun). But now that my roster is a bit more developed I'm hoping that I can get through a good amount of content so I don't waste all these gifted resources. Two points of reference 1) I suck at quake. I can unit my way through fights with her but I'm not proficient enough with her to take on any bosses easily. 2) I don't have a 5* version of Fury or Hood but I do have a 5* Antman and Wasp(usually essential partners for CMM and Ghost).

TL:DR based on my roster who are my best options for act 6 bosses starting with Mr. Sinister in 6.2.2. Is there anyone I should focus on ranking up for boss fights or general questing for Act 6? Thank you in advance for any feedback that anyone may have.

Comments