**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KABAM Please Listen this..

YSK_Rebels96YSK_Rebels96 Posts: 41
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam I know you are trying every possible method to bring back game into smooth and lag free part and we all summomers appreciate that but what I personally think is you should stop introducing monthly quests and champs and take 1-2 months to bring back game render engine which was before where all summoners were enjoying and were at happy state but now seriously KABAM this new render game engine of yours created a lot of havok in all summoners gameplay.. So Kindly step back from new content and fix this issues so that you and us could talk on another topic rather everyone posting about only lag issues which is not sorted yet. Hopefully you listen us and yeah we all stay neck to neck and shall make this mcoc live in longer state..
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I thought the saying was shoulder to shoulder not neck to neck
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Lot of Havok? So that's why I Awakened HAVOK from basic... Bruh... I wanted to awaken my Nick..
  • YSK_Rebels96YSK_Rebels96 Posts: 41

That doesn’t make sense from a dev standpoint. Not in the cause of the problem or the solution.

Okay then stay with current issues and make complaints and cry...

I thought the saying was shoulder to shoulder not neck to neck

Yes It is my bad Brother..
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

That doesn’t make sense from a dev standpoint. Not in the cause of the problem or the solution.

No one is crying. I don't see anyone crying. People are not liking the bugs, sure, but no one is shedding tears for the bugs.
    LordPSN said:

Lot of Havok? So that's why I Awakened HAVOK from basic... Bruh... I wanted to awaken my Nick..

Havok here meant to be problems that lag created from their new game engine

No one is crying. I don't see anyone crying. People are not liking the bugs, sure, but no one is shedding tears for the bugs.
    Above text which I wrote above is all about shedding tears for bugs only which you are not understanding as gameplay issues are worse due to upgraded game engine Brother
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    While the intention is Noble, the only drawback you've overlooked is the fact that those 1 to 2 months of no new content could really cause serious damage to the game's reputation and numbers, not to mention that while they are under the obligation to do things right to fix the game, they're under an equally more, if not higher prioritize obligations from Marvel about getting the tie-in events for Shang-Chi in Sept and as well as setting up the buzz for Eternals in Nov or Spider-Man in Dec..

I can understand making an argument a couple of months ago when the bugs first started popping up but at this point, we're in the jumping off point cinematically for phase 4 and now The Machine Can't Stop no matter how much it would really benefit it to.

While the intention is Noble, the only drawback you've overlooked is the fact that those 1 to 2 months of no new content could really cause serious damage to the game's reputation and numbers, not to mention that while they are under the obligation to do things right to fix the game, they're under an equally more, if not higher prioritize obligations from Marvel about getting the tie-in events for Shang-Chi in Sept and as well as setting up the buzz for Eternals in Nov or Spider-Man in Dec..

I can understand making an argument a couple of months ago when the bugs first started popping up but at this point, we're in the jumping off point cinematically for phase 4 and now The Machine Can't Stop no matter how much it would really benefit it to.

Agreed Brother.. Appreciated for your feedback
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Playing in a p3 top 120 aq alliance I can say that the bugs are breaking people. With all the **** mechanics and bugs mult people are ready to quit. Especially because if aq. Yeah kabam gave a few weeks of compensation but did not fix the bugs and have not had level 1 aq revives in store in over a month so people have blown through compensation and now using units and can no longer afford to play the game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★

Kabam I know you are trying every possible method to bring back game into smooth and lag free part and we all summomers appreciate that but what I personally think is you should stop introducing monthly quests and champs and take 1-2 months to bring back game render engine which was before where all summoners were enjoying and were at happy state but now seriously KABAM this new render game engine of yours created a lot of havok in all summoners gameplay.. So Kindly step back from new content and fix this issues so that you and us could talk on another topic rather everyone posting about only lag issues which is not sorted yet. Hopefully you listen us and yeah we all stay neck to neck and shall make this mcoc live in longer state..

Oh look, another armchair developer who knows it all.

Brother I am no one as I am simple summoner like all of you and I just made my point out there...

Brother I am no one as I am simple summoner like all of you and I just made my point out there...

Hello @YSK_Rebels96. Thank you for sharing your request with the forum. I moved your thread to suggestions where it corresponds.

Thanks Kabam Loto for hearing us.. hope we all be back on track where there will be no lag, smooth and fun gameplay.