**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick Sig stone question

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
So I recently made a thread complaining about how many Sig stones I had in overflow, which now makes me look like a bit of an idiot because I just pulled 6* ghost from the free legends cav who will go to r3 once I get some iso.

I awakened her with a class gem and used all my overflowing generic and all class stones. That puts her at Sig 90.

Now my question is what to do with the remaining 100 generic stones in my inventory. I could give her all 100 or only give her overflowing ones or anything in between.

Here is the rest of my roster for context:

Thanks!

Quick Sig stone question 34 votes

Give all generic stones to Ghost (Sig 190)
23%
JadedEtjamaEwell65SSS69MaratoxSkyLord7000TheBair123ajame5Helping 8 votes
Give ~70 stones to Ghost (Sig 160)
32%
16wegnerkCupidyuwChriissRPhillip14233Xguard770casual0AmnetiesScrubhanAce2319Schnoodle 11 votes
Give Ghost only Sig stones that go to overflow
44%
BitterSteelTimeGenesisWhoDaPooRenaxqqSwarmOfRavensMCOCHazzaLpooraviXsharmaP0esisRiptideShannokScarcity27ThePredator1001CangaceiroOrthoCresol 15 votes
Other (please specify)
0%

Comments

• Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Awakening gem coming in clutch I see. I'd give her whatever generics go into overflow but put any new tech sigs straight in.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Give ~70 stones to Ghost (Sig 160)
    Higher sig = Faster power gain, Bring her to sign 140-160
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    if you've invested this much into her already, why not just go all in?
  • Options

if you've invested this much into her already, why not just go all in?

Well I invested because I had to. I wasn't just going to let 70 generics expire.

Not saying it's a bad investment at all though, I'm absolutely thrilled about it.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Really there’s no bad choice. Personally I wouldn’t go 100% into ghost, only because there are some champs that require sig 200 like Cap IW. And while ghost benefits from more sig, she doesn’t require it.

But it’s one of those 50/50 decisions that you actually can’t go wrong with
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Gambit can use them, he has a low crit rate so his sig is beneficial.

Otherwise, just dump them all into ghost.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Jaded said:

Gambit's Sig has no effect on his crit rate. One of the most common misconceptions I see.

And while it would be so cool to have a max Sig r3, I think the smart thing to do is hold off on the full investment. I think I will take her to r3 first at Sig 90, and if I feel like I'm really missing out on having high Sig, then I will be more likely to take her up higher.

Edit: I now see that you never said his Sig effects his crit rate, and your comment on it is absolutely true. My bad, though I do see a lot of people making that mistake.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Jaded said:

Gambit's Sig has no effect on his crit rate. One of the most common misconceptions I see.

And while it would be so cool to have a max Sig r3, I think the smart thing to do is hold off on the full investment. I think I will take her to r3 first at Sig 90, and if I feel like I'm really missing out on having high Sig, then I will be more likely to take her up higher.

Edit: I now see that you never said his Sig effects his crit rate, and your comment on it is absolutely true. My bad, though I do see a lot of people making that mistake.
    No worries, I’m fully aware of what his sig ability does. My r3 gambit.

If you aren’t going to use all of your sig stones to ghost then just give her the overflow. You don’t have anyone else to consider outside of gambit.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I wish Gambit’s sig did affect his crit rate lol