**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 months ago VS now - the changes

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
The game has changed a bit over the last 3 months or so. We have had parry-dex issues and a new engine for the game (as the devs said). I would like to know which changes YOU noticed, if you compare the state of the game as of now and 3 months ago?

I will go ahead and share mine:
1) Graphics stability - definitely a big step ahead. Graphically demanding champs and attacks run much much more smoothly. Nearly no crashes at all, compared to previous times.

2) Overall stability - no change. Still crashes every 20 minutes or so, more often in arenas.

3) Gameplay - big step backwards here. Dropped inputs, lags on the most inconvenient times (intercept, dex). Also the distances champs travel seem off. Longer dashes and longer jumps during SPs (like Carnage SP2, Nebula SP1 etc.), but that might be subjective.

4) Loading times - same as before. I know people complain about these, but I haven't had any issues before and I don't have them now.

Please share your experience, I am curious.

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    They’ve acknowledged the gameplay issues, and they will persist for the foreseeable future.

If there were even slight issues with the other aspects that you mentioned, I don’t know if the game would survive after the almost two months that there have been big bugs.