**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chi charges

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, I'm sorry if this is a duplicated topic, I searched extensively but I couldn't find any information regardin this issue.

So my question is this, on the spotlight and champion's description for Shang Chi it says:

About Wuhu strikes: "The last hit is a Guaranteed Critical Hit, provides 1 Chi Charge and activates bonus effects:"

Nevertheless I found that up to 150 chi charges, wuhu strikes no longer provide chi charges, so the only way to keep adding chi charges are: using sp3 to add 4 charges or by perfectly blocking or dodging which would add 1 charge.

There's no information whatsoever about chi charges having a limit by wuhu strikes or at least I couldn't find it, anyone have any information on this matter? Seems to me like a misleading mechanic since aparently chi charges could stack limitless by the description of the champion.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer and I apologize if my english isn't correct, is not my first language.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I mean… what fight are you doing that needs more than 150 chi charges
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    A lot of descriptions are like that but they have a 99 stack each, so Shang can get up to 297 as he has three different means to get charges
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

I mean… what fight are you doing that needs more than 150 chi charges

Any fight in which I'm using a 3 or 4 stars version of shang chi.