**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye & Quake synergy with Hulk

I have a R5 Hulk that I was testing on 5.3.6. I teamed him up with a 4* R4 Hawkeye and a 3* R1 Quake. Hulk has an 85% chance to stun the opponent on special attacks and when combined with Hawkeye-Quake synergy this should be 95.2%. Basically, Hulk should have a very low chance of not stunning enemy unless it's a ability reducer one.

So far on my tests, I fail to get this result. My specials become ineffective within a 20 hit band at least once, generally more than that.

When I add a 3* Black Widow into the team, she should add a separately calculated 20% chance. The problem is, I never see double stuns (one from Hulk, other from BW-Hulk synergy). I do see shorter stuns which would indicate BW-Hulk synergy taking effect. In short, if there's one stun active, the other seems tobe cancelled.

Can we get some explanation on this? Is Hawkeye-Quake synergy not applicable to stuns? Is BW-Hulk synergy getting cancelled when another stun is active?

Comments

• WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    AQ/AW lowers ability accuracy.

Well that's what I heard from another player lol, prob BS
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Wabzi wrote: »

It seems that way, but really by definition, it's not. I believe aq and aw reduce your abilities a bit, but that's just my opinion.
    Using sw in AQ is a no no for me, haven't used her in a very long time, she works perfectly in arenas(she'll legit trigger like 4 furies and 3 cruelty in one combo), but in aq/aw, you'll seriously see some of your fights have none of that scarlet witchness. Again I say some, some fights go ok, maybe you proc 2 regens and a fury, but some fights are unbelievable with rarely anything. I know rng is a thing, but like man does it really bs you, wish CR and DR would get checked one more time just in case.
  • Claytons2112Claytons2112 Posts: 66
    Richtheman made a video on this on YouTube. It explains that it doesn't add together. It's his base chance to stun on specials, then if it fails you have the 20% chance to stun from the synergies. I don't agree with it, but that was the answer he was given from kabam
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    edited October 2017
    Wabzi wrote: »

There's a direct reply from Mike on another thread (topic: Wolverine's regen) that it isn't so.

Edit: here it is:
    ds7vfvp2kdk7.png
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    @EgeC By double stuns do you mean hulks first contact? When I’ve used the synergy BW has stunned in her specials.

I always quest with my 5* Hawkeye and 4* quake. Everyone’s ability accuracy is definitely up. I notice that Ghostriders L1 applies a judgment 90%+ of the time.

Think about og Daredevil's sp2 stuns. He triggers two stuns in that. By definition, Hulk with BW synergy should do that at least once (one from Hulk, other from BW synergy). If that's not haopening, then Hulk either stuns with his chance OR BW synergy chance. The % for second is much lower
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I did whole poison street in map5 with 0 stuns from hulk. And i did it for probably 10 times before i gave up.in arena,story and events he stuns always