**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else with a pile of AGs for one class?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I just wasted 2000 Bugle points on my seventh 5-star skill AG. Right now, I have two tech gems and a mystic gem to go with those. No mutant, cosmic or science.

Anyone else have something similarly ridiculous? I only have 4 skill champs unawakened and 4-5 unowned. I wish I could trade 2-3 to spin for another class.

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I've pulled every AG except mutant. I've tried literally everything to pull a mutant gem or dupe my AA from a crystal, to no avail. I might have to use the generic gem from Act 5 exploration on him.

I've got 2 mystics in the inventory, and as of now, I don't really have anyone to use them on.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Is it because you’ve used gems for other classes? Or have you actually just disproportionately pulled skills. Cause if you used mutant cosmic and sciences more then it’s less bad luck, and more unfortunate that you don’t have skill champs you want to awaken
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I stopped bothering with selectable 5* awakening gems after my 6th straight mutant gem.

Before anyone says it, I am fully aware it's RNG, but I really don't need any more Mutant Awakening gems.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I stopped bothering with selectable 5* awakening gems after my 6th straight mutant gem.

Before anyone says it, I am fully aware it's RNG, but I really don't need any more Mutant Awakening gems.

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Is it because you’ve used gems for other classes? Or have you actually just disproportionately pulled skills. Cause if you used mutant cosmic and sciences more then it’s less bad luck, and more unfortunate that you don’t have skill champs you want to awaken

I’ve definitely used some for other classes, but I’ve also disproportionately pulled skill. I’ve also had the weird luck of chasing champs forever, then awakening them right after pulling them (Fury and Stealthy).

Right now, I can awaken Hit Monkey, BWDO, Masacre and one more forgettable champ. Out of the basic champs, I’m only missing DD, Squirrel Girl, Jabari, and Elsa. Obviously Shang Chi would get a gem, but I’m creeping towards 10 6r3 champs and these gems may sit forever.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i have 4 skills and 3 sciences sitting in my inventory waiting for nick fury or aegon. i've already got capiw and void at sig 200 so maybe i'll awaken an ibom if i ever get him
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I had 3 tech gems and pulled every class at least twice except skill which I have never gotten once. I've poured 80 sigs into OG Bp because I can't dupe another skill champ either. I look at my Aegon every day and cry as I put more expiring sigs into a champion I'm starting to hate.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I have 5 Mystic Gems

2* Mystic Gems lol
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I have like 4 mystic gems that have been sitting in my inventory for months now, I have mojo, magik, morningstar, sorceror supreme, but I really see no point in ranking them and awakening them because I have a 6* doom. Doom has just been so useful to me and I never have any need for another strong mystic champion, doom just does it all. Plus he's super close to rank 3 now so he'll be even more powerful.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I certainly could've done with a 2-for-1 trade-in on AGs this legends event, haha.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I have like 6 science ags but all of my science champs are awakened (including all the science champs that need awakening lol). I am very lacking in the other class ags tho
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I just double checked, got 3 science awakening gems currently.

Cap & void are at Sig 200 so I legit have no use for them.

If I get 10 lols I'll give one to antman
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    I have 5 5* science gems and one to use it on.. only missing a handful of bad science champs…. Wish we can trade them in
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Hello there..

• Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I've heard it for years and honestly it makes sense, the game seems to know what you have and for the most part will not give you what you may need
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    I have opened about 10 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystals, 7 have been skill.
    Used 1 on Aegon, Nick Fury, Gwenpool, Black Widow (Deadly Origins), Kingpin, Stealthy.

And i have one for Shang-Chi, but that'll have to wait
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    I have 5 3* science ones and no one to use them on and have had to sell 2 others.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have 6 Science 5* AG once in a while. Also got 5 Skill AG too. Run down gradually in early this year due to crystal luck from pulling new 5* champs.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I had 4 cosmic 5* AG and nobody worthy of them. Wasted them all (e.g. Thanos, Thor) and now wish I had some more to use on some of the buffed and new champions.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Constantly get mystic, which is awful.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    A only have 3 skill 5*gem (tho I used 2 of them recently), but I have 1 of this:

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I get science AG probably 80% of the time approximately.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I had many skill gems. Still waiting for Ægon to drop. But I just got Jabari Panther, so I dupped her bcs why not
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I have 7 skill hems and I have no interest whatsoever on ranking up 5 stars champions.

So that's that. My last 5 star rank up was hércules and since then I'm. Done with 5 stars.