**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Climbing the ladder incursion award bug?

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just got to zone 11 in sector 6 in my mini account. The account is UC. But I can’t seem to claim the last award. The other player is Cav and he was able to get the award. Is this last award not available to UC?

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It should be available for you if you can see it in the objectives category. Is there a chance that you didn’t claim the third one before doing sector 10 to get the last one? Sometimes the game won’t let you complete an objective without claiming the previous one. I don’t know why but I’ve seen it happen before.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

It should be available for you if you can see it in the objectives category. Is there a chance that you didn’t claim the third one before doing sector 10 to get the last one? Sometimes the game won’t let you complete an objective without claiming the previous one. I don’t know why but I’ve seen it happen before.

I claimed the third objective a few days ago. This was the last objective that hasn’t been reached until I played past zone 10 just an hour ago.
  • Options
    Ok it looks like there was a delay. I was able to finally claim the reward in the “Rewards” tab outside of the special tab. It showed up there after a while.
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Had same issue, completed zone 8 in sector 7 and still didn't get my climbing ladder rewards.

Now event is gone and still haven't received the gold or artifacts, any help please kabam.

Also I won't get the bonus 20% gold on top of that either :(