**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC champion tier list but it’s whether or not they can survive Silver Surfer’s SP3

2»

Comments

• Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    The_HoTU said:

Is this the best idea for a champ tier list? No
    Is it the worst? Possibly
    No force field/teleportation/phasing cause that’s cheating

Based on Comics, right?
    Yup, comics/movies, lore in general. Guess some people didn’t really get it lol
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Air Walker guy gonna approve Air Walker survives
  • Options
    Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    i dont think a ton of people are "getting" what OP is trying to show. Which characters could survive if silver surfer slammed them through the sun.... not survive an SP3 in game.

Thanos with the gauntlet. and if OG Ultron could survive, maybe Prime would too
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,028 ★★★★★

Mangog was stopped by being yeeted into a sun.

This is the kind of information we need on this page!
  • Options

i dont think a ton of people are "getting" what OP is trying to show. Which characters could survive if silver surfer slammed them through the sun.... not survive an SP3 in game.

Thanos with the gauntlet. and if OG Ultron could survive, maybe Prime would too

Yeah, if it’s who can survive in game then technically anyone can (and can’t as well)

As for the second part. Thanos has survived being gobbled up by a black hole, so I think a star exploding wouldn’t be out of the ordinary (I think, idk how the physics actually work). Ultron is tough, but I don’t see him surviving it, unless you count him leaving his body and moving into a drone
  • Options
    Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Thats a good point, for both sides. If its the locked out Ultron, then no, but since he technically is everywhere, he could just transfer to a new body
  • Options

Mangog was stopped by being yeeted into a sun.

I thought he was only restrained forever? Didn’t he survive? Either way, his wiki page says that as long as there’s hatred Mangog can’t truly die so technicality ftw
  • Options
    SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Posts: 89
    Y’all lot not saying the Wolverines can’t survive this
  • Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65
    I think Torch should be in the "not a scratch tier". The man has literally no upper limits to his power, near nova temperatures, he's able to take up all heat from an atom bomb. He has destroyed annihilus' entire army using nova along with some other impressive feats.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Malreck04 said:

Disagreed cause you didn't even put in the effort to make this accurate, nick, iceman gwenpool can easily survive and thing if you can time it

pretty sure ice melts at that temperature. gwen and nick are mortal humans.
    AFAIK, Iceman is pretty much immortal as long as any of him even exists as vapour
  • Options

How do you download the icons for each champs?
    Accessing the apk directly?

It’s from the tier list template