**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First time beating Act 6 rewards!!!

I FINALLY DID IT! JUST BEAT THE GRANDMASTER FOR THE FIRST TIME! Funnily enough the rewards from the cavs I got were better than my actual 5 and 6 star crystals. I didn’t take a screenshot of the 6 stars because I was salty but I duped OG cap and Pulled a new Mephisto.

Comments

• Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    They didn't upload in the order I wanted but thats ok. I was overall super happy with the champs I got and looking back on my stress the Grandmaster boss fight was actually pretty fun, I can't wait until I go to 100% act 6!
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

Congrats!

Thanks!
  • Options
    I forgot to mention this, but I am not thronebreaker yet, I have a R2 Red mags and I only have 1/8 Mutant T4 Cats, and only 26,100/45,000 Mutant Cats. So I have a bit more farming to do
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Congrats!
  • Options

Congrats!

ty!
  • Options
    Snuggzy said:

Congrats!

ty!
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

If you want to push to TB, variants 4-7 and act 7.1/7.2 are mostly much easier than act 6. You'll have that first t5cc in no time!

Also I'm weeping at not awakening void but im glad you got stuff u like.

thanks! I'll get right on that! and I have a generic Awakening gem that I plan on using for him, but I only have him at R3 right now cause of other rank ups so hopefully by the time I take him to R5 I get a natural Dupe xD
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Starky over Void is a weird decision but it's your account and you do you.

Congrats tho!

Totally agree.
    If he really intends to use Starky and gets good at it , then great, otherwise void was a much better choice.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Congratulations, some nice pulls there!
  • Options
    DuramDuram Posts: 7
    Congrats and some nice 5* pulls
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I had a similar situation, trash pulls expect for a 6* HT in my cavs lol