**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Massive new bug needs to be addressed

ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
I just saw this vid of two major bugs that happened during expiration now I'm scared to do any hard content. Is kabam aware of this fight and then path reset issue?
https://youtu.be/TDU-_uNtBzE

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Since the only time restarting a fight occurred it happened to everyone in the game. I haven’t seen this on both of my accounts. So how do we know you didn’t do something to cause this to happen?

Repeating fights happened a lot back in the day from force closing as well. The video is obviously edited and not one continue shot. There’s too much missing to determine what’s going on for sure here.

Edit: should also send video evidence to support. Blasting kabam on their forums isn’t the correct method to seek help.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    There is also a specific category for bugs and issues that you could put this in, not the general discussion.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Don't overreact over it. This isn't new and the simple solution of reseting the game missed you
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    This is old where it doesnt registered due to game not fully reloading like how u can tap somewhere in aq or war and takes u else where its due to needing a restart to be in sync
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Umm, unless he actually dedicated lots of time into making this look real, I don’t think this I fake, because if you look at the energy timer, it matches with the duration of the fight. So this could actually be a proper bug, although I haven’t experienced this.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Sorry, I think there was a misunderstanding, this is NOT my video but I saw it on his channel and wanted to share with others. I do think some of you may have exited the video too early and missed what happened when he did reset the game. The first bug shown has been document in the past but the second part, where path was reset, I haven't seen before.

Also, there are many people in comments saying they had similar issues so I personally don't think it's a fake. I'm also sorry if I posted this in wrong area as I rarely post in forums.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Sorry, I think there was a misunderstanding, this is NOT my video but I saw it on his channel and wanted to share with others. I do think some of you may have exited the video too early and missed what happened when he did reset the game. The first bug shown has been document in the past but the second part, where path was reset, I haven't seen before.

Also, there are many people in comments saying they had similar issues so I personally don't think it's a fake. I'm also sorry if I posted this in wrong area as I rarely post in forums.

I watched it all, what occurred is disconnect from the game but it didn’t kick him out. Energy used is a unfortunately side effect to stop cheaters from using airplane mode to use energy offline and keep it applied when back online.