**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 6* Angela Useless Unawakened?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Revives from Comp allowed me to finish Mystic Variant and I pulled 5* Overseer (meh) and 6* Angela who I know is good but I’m pretty sure she needs Dupe and High Sig

Should I leave her alone until I dupe her?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Don't sleep on Overseer
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I really like Angela even unduped. She can definitely put in some work and she's a beast if you run suicides since liquid courage will continuously trigger her healing.

That said, her awakened ability will allow her to seriously cheese some really hard content. It's one of the most valuable sig abilities in the game, but it doesn't make her useless unduped. Just less goddessly.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    What is all this Overseer talk @ThatGuyYouSaw235 and @Bus82 ?

6* Overseer fell out of a Cav for me and I’ve been trying to put him back in.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQm-8bt97iw

The guy starts handing out 12k basic attacks like it's Christmas. He's got good utility too in his Taunt and his immunities to Nullify and Poison and there's that small but nice window for Stun immunity after his Special ends. Assuming his Specials run for roughly 3 seconds, that gives you 10 seconds of Stun immunity due to the 7-second Auto-Block afterward. Plus he has a consistent flow of debuffs that no one seems to be immune to yet except maybe those with AAR immunity.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQm-8bt97iw

The guy starts handing out 12k basic attacks like it's Christmas. He's got good utility too in his Taunt and his immunities to Nullify and Poison and there's that small but nice window for Stun immunity after his Special ends. Assuming his Specials run for roughly 3 seconds, that gives you 10 seconds of Stun immunity due to the 7-second Auto-Block afterward. Plus he has a consistent flow of debuffs that no one seems to be immune to yet except maybe those with AAR immunity.
    That’s very nice to know. Thank you!!

Dr. Zola