**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mr.Fantastic any good?

mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I just pulled a 6* Mr.F as my 4th 6*. Is he any good? Worth resources to R2 (He'd be my 1st)? I'm running through act 5.4 right now. Will probably push for cav after I finish next EQ which is when I should have the resources(getting ready to R5 Claire but will hold off if he's worth it)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

I love Mr. F. I have him as a 6* rank 3 and he’s incredibly useful. You’ll likely have to play around with him a bit to get his play style down, but once you do he’s, well, fantastic.

How about aw defender? Viable there also?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I think he's worth ranking up for his pre-fight and synergies alone (I'm generally an "I don't want to bring in unranked champs, even as synergy pieces" type of player, but it's also valuable to have him able to fight a battle here or there in order to keep his pre-fight charges topped up).

However, he can pull his weight in combat as well. I don't have my 5* higher than r3 at the moment but I'm working myself up to r5. However, even at r2 he kicked some butt in Cav EQ one month when all of my other champs had been KO'd. It took a while since he was, after all, just an r2 but I got my opponent down in the end. The way he reduces the potencies of special attacks can really help out if you're punching way above your weight.

I'm by no means an expert on him but he has impressed me enough for me to be on my way to rank him up. If I had a 6* version, I'd rank him up in a heartbeat. That would be my first science r2 and it would make me really, really happy.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Yes, he is. I have mine 6* unduped and R3. I don't say everyone would R3 him, but he is still very good, mainly for normal content, where he can control fight well, and punch really hard. He has to deal debuffs, has to heavy once in a while, and he doesn't have immunities. But he can completely turn off power gain nodes/champs
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I will R5 claire first and then R2 mrF.