**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is happening here?

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
I was checking in to see how the opposing alliance did vs our defenders in the AW, and I saw this. One defender is close to death but the attacker somehow jumped ahead and fought the next defender without defeating the first one.

What?

Luckily the attacker wiped out in the next fight but I'm still a little bit annoyed. Placing defenders that the other alliance don't have to fight is...well...just not cool.

Comments

• Options
    I thought so as well, but I checked the stats and the almost-dead Beardo has a kill while the barely-dented Darkhawk does not. But obviously there must have been a fight between Darkhawk and the opponent since Darkhawk is at around 70% health. But at the same time, he hasn't clocked a kill.

So I have no idea what the situation actually is.

By the way, mods: maybe this thread belongs in Bugs & Fixes? Feel free to move it there, in that case.
  • Options
    Theron23Theron23 Posts: 7
    edited August 2021

Same here
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Restart your game and check the kills again, does that change anything?
  • Options
    Theron23Theron23 Posts: 7

İt looks normal now probably it was just a visual bug
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I have experienced this too. It is either the defender is not yet KO'd, and the visual bug of someone in front, or someone the defender's icon not being removed.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Yeah, that solved it for me. Beardo got removed and Darkhawk got a kill.

Weird, that's never happened before. But at least the other alliance wasn't skipping defenders, which would have been bad.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Yeah, that solved it for me. Beardo got removed and Darkhawk got a kill.

Weird, that's never happened before. But at least the other alliance wasn't skipping defenders, which would have been bad.
    Yeah it’s been a visual bug for a while now, it’s not super common but sometimes if you’re watching someone do it live it can bug out.

Resetting the game sorts it out :)