**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* Rank Up

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I had some great 6* luck recently pulling Omega Red, Nick Fury and CAIW. I also recently pulled Vision Aarkus and VTD. I’m thrilled but a lot of these champs need to be awakened and I have some like Nick and CAIW as 5/65 awakened (Cap sig 200). I’m currently on 6.2.2 and I’m ready to do my first R2. I’ve been waiting for some great champs now I’ve got them. The choice now is whether to do someone like Vision or VTD who are ready to go or take up one of the champs who needs to be awakened who I also have as a 5*. I’d love some feedback on the decision.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Only take up a six star version of a champ u already have ranked only if you really like them.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d personally take up 6* falcon.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

I’d personally take up 6* falcon.

Unawakened it’s hard to to get him to his full potential damage wise. I use him for the lock on in certain scenarios but I’ve been waiting to awaken him as well.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Falcon is a really good champ overall. The Hood is solid after his buff. Tigra if you can master her gameplay. Hela for nutty damage (Odin synergy needed). Vision Aarkus is extremely underrated. DDHK for miss counters.

However, even if you have those champs as 5 stars, you should still rank them up...