**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Mistake

AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I read here that everyone was going to receive the rewards we should have gotten if we had been correctly ranked last week, but I still haven't received those rewards (AQ crystals, glory...) When are you gonna give them to us?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    The Announcement said they will try to have them out to everyone by the 21st.
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Ok, I hadn't realised that. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Yes should be out by the 21st. They will give us twice the rewards probably since they messed up big time again with the map costs. And watch their solution will be again “no tier movement this week here’s nothing in return and enjoy not growing as much as our bugs will let you”
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Unfortunately, they have addressed questions about players who were eligible for rewards last week but changed alliances before they went out.

Since these rewards will be sent out on a case by case basis, I suppose it is safe to assume that changing alliances won't have any affect on these, I just don't like the way a straight answer hasnt been given since the announcement.

Skate much ?