**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC Champs Sporting Diablord Merch

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    So where' DiDiablolord? Diablo's shades need shades!
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    This thread is amazing
  • Options
    ElSpudElSpud Posts: 12
    Y'know, this was a cool thing that a friend started, kinda annoying to see someone other than him that took it this far...
  • Options
    Hieitaku said:

ElSpud said:

Y'know, this was a cool thing that a friend started, kinda annoying to see someone other than him that took it this far...

I don't even know who made the very first edit. I just saw a chat group member on Line and we've been editing our avatars there since.

Who's your friend? Sounds like they more than deserve a shout.
    anaLysis_, made the very first one and I shortly followed. Neither of us care for shoutouts just don't wanna see someone taking credit for something they didn't come up with.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Hieitaku said:

ElSpud said:

I don't even know who made the very first edit. I just saw a chat group member on Line and we've been editing our avatars there since.

I think this whole thing started with @jnikolas92 pasting Diablo's face on one of those pictures of Jesus... then someone else ran with it and started doing it with MCOC champs...

What can I say, Diablo's buff was really good... and some people ran with it
  • Options
    Hieitaku said:

ElSpud said:

Hieitaku said:

ElSpud said:

anaLysis_, made the very first one and I shortly followed. Neither of us care for shoutouts just don't wanna see someone taking credit for something they didn't come up with.
    I didn't ever claim to be the one to come up with the idea. I liked it so much that I checked the forums for any similar posts, didn't find any, and decided to make something more of it.

Just because someone did it first, doesn't mean noone else is allowed to make something more.
    Don't get me wrong I never said you claimed anything, but the guy who posted it on Twitter killed it.
  • Options

Hieitaku said:

ElSpud said:

I think this whole thing started with @jnikolas92 pasting Diablo's face on one of those pictures of Jesus... then someone else ran with it and started doing it with MCOC champs...

What can I say, Diablo's buff was really good... and some people ran with it
    That's just wrong, it only started because of who I mentioned.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I can vouch for @ElSpud, Analysis is indeed the creator lol
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Uvogin said:

Hieitaku said:

By a friend's request:

They must keep sliding off without a nose to hold them up?
    He's using telekinesis. Pinch his arm or something and they fall off. 😆
    His wrinkles provide crevices for the glasses to sink into.