**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This was such a mistake... I hate myself

Konstant45Konstant45 Posts: 571 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So i was going about with my day and i see that sop week 10 has about 5 hours left, I didn't attempt it because i felt i have achieved enough by doing all of the sop and getting throne breaker, but then i realized that this was a one in a lifetime event and that i probably should do it for a proper ending to my sop experience, i did not at all have the intentions to 100 percent it OR get any other milestones unlocked, just completing it once so that i can get the 10k shards and move forward in the game without the regret of never attempting it.
I decide to do the sym supreme, ghost path with Hyperion.

Sym supreme: Took 1 revive and several restarts but I got the rng to work with me on the sp 2 stuns and got through him.

Ghost: She was very stingy with throwing her specials and thus she ate around 5 revives for me.

So far 6 revives and 0 in-game problems.

The Grandmaster: I- *sigh* One of the WORST fights in my mcoc experience.

I go in with Hyperion and get through the first phase with 1 revive, was feeling good about the run.
and then the second phase kicked in, the sp1 clipped me god knows how many times and I'm pretttyyyyy sure i made the proper dex almost EVERYTIME, the lag made me cry tears of hot boiling blood. But that wasn't even the end of it.

The final phase: OH GOD, this had the most unexpected bug of all, i was doing all the missions perfectly, sometimes failing on the knock down because I didn't want to risk getting clipped if i did not land it. So overall no problemo with the missions.
Here is what BUGGED me:

Stingy AI: The Grandmaster DID NOT and i repeat DID NOT want to throw his sp1, like not at all, at one point, it was normal for me to block the sp2 from him. It was sooooo goddamn annoying that i cant even explain. A little bit towards the end he got to throw his sp1 so it got a bit relieving.

Not enough damage on the tokens: This was the most evil brutal bug I have ever seen, This specific bug triggered around 12 percent.
I was playing normally and getting goddamn frustrated as usual, then i completed the missions and had around 12 tokens of competence when the wounded phase kicked in, I dashed forward to see some juicy white/yellow numbers when i see im hitting for 5K MEDIUMS. WHAT. WHAT. 2K LIGHT ATTACKS. WHAT. I WAS DOING NOOO DAMAGE AT ALL.
This evil bug continued and took about 14 revives in total. IT TOOK 14 REVIVES TO BRING HIM FROM 12 TO 11% HEALTH. BRUH.
After a few more tries it fixed itself and i was doing the intended damage and brought him down to 1 percent.

I took a sigh of relief, but no, the game had more hidden nodes for me. The hidden node? dexterity mastery cannot be used when grandmaster reached his full final phase.

Took another few revives until i got the intercept game.

#OVERALL REVIVES COST: 40+
#OVERALL UNIT COST: 600 UNITS.
#FUN FROM THE EVENT: NAAH BRUH, WE DONT DO THAT HERE.

And what was the reward for it you my ask?
Ah yes, a 6 star heimdall, best champ in the game innit.

Not to make another compensation post, but now I realize the pain of everybody who did all paths and milestones and how this compensation was clearly not making the cut.
And here's a proof incase anyone thinks I'm lying or making this up .

My opinion: The newest update made it worse for me, the game is literally unplayable with the lag, haven't really had a problem with the parry bug or i just didn't see it idk, but the dex is definitely off.
How can you, instead of fixing something...just make it worse?

Would love to hear how it went for you guys.

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the laugh, it was entertaining! Feel your pain
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Your screenshot doesn't prove anything, you can beat him into oblivion on the last phase, but an SP3 will kill him instantly. I'm not saying the bug didn't happen, I'm just saying that screenshot isn't the proof.

FYI - across my main and alt, I did 10 paths (including exploration). Can't say I had quite the same experience as yourself, but definitely each run got cheaper as I got more accustomed to the SP1 evade timing.

Heimdall ain't great but having him as a 6* is handy for synergies (Guardian of Rainbow Bridge, Lost Daughters of Asgard in particular).
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I had similar prob , i ran hype against Emma and Ghost and got both solo and hype did LOW damage on wounded for some reason, but did notice throwing a few heavies increases it BY A LOT