**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crit Me (Hard)

Hi all! Stuck on 6.3.6; the paths all look like hell but I can muddle through, but that CapIW looks a nightmare!

Guides online all say "just use Ghost or Corvus duh" but I have neither, so who else is a good counter? (E.g. high crit rating) :)

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    What’s your roster?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

What’s your roster?

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Hitmonkey
    Moleman (Get him enraged)
    Aegon (need to build combo)
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    Hoitado said:

Riptide said:

What’s your roster?

Can't seem to post images on forums, never have :/ on the upside, I got Hitmonkey ^^
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I used stark spidey for that fight, took a couple revives but worked pretty well overall
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    DRTO said:

I used stark spidey for that fight, took a couple revives but worked pretty well overall

Got a 6* unawakened Starkey, mighy try him out :)
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Hoitado said:

Riptide said:

What’s your roster?

Can't seem to post images on forums, never have :/ on the upside, I got Hitmonkey ^^
    Click on the highlighted button to upload screenshots, pictures.

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

DRTO said:

he'll work very well. just make sure to give capiw time to throw his specials while taunt is up, and be aware of destructive feedback
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

DRTO said:

Unduped aint gonna crit much more than abomination