**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should the SQ be nerfed/ reward buff

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

Should the SQ be nerfed/ reward buff 169 votes

Buff rewards difficulty the same
28%
GarryDKSatsuiNoHadouzuffyNitrocurseCazBioHaZarD007Cat_MurdockKerneaswvonkJuggerNotNapaHeroBLEEDlNG_DGEKappa2gO_Deadpool_OMadEyeMoody_333Mother_Flerkengp87TheSupremeLegionnairetio_espectro 49 votes
Nerf difficulty rewards the same
34%
SiliyoCarmel1WolverDominatorNick_Caine_32jdrum663Noodes_GK_23Maverick75Parth_kashyapSilvsCharsBrandonmballouCropDusterRacs0causticCrusaderjrrockykostonyuwTheHoodedDormammujoke1004manveerthereal 59 votes
Both 1 and 2
8%
GutiiCordobakikiFurieuxMattManSandeepSAgentDoom9No_oneukFurrymoosenJoshua_EiversHilbert_unbeatable2Hrishikesh713MarshMarloFritoPlayOoooiiiiieeeeeeTJM34Butman 15 votes
Leave it it’s the right difficulty and right rewards
27%
CondemnedToeSungjTheretichungryhungrybbqSceptilemaniacPizzabeatch4rnRasiloverWarlord5386ReferenceStellarTrap_JesusTheLegend27Grootman1294Colinwhitworth69PikoluSnakepMattstafariDoubleDeltaOGAvenger 46 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Not even that bad I finished already

How'd you get through that 2nd chapter 😅
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

So Kabam has released a challenge which you can't quake or ghost and you want it to be nerfed ??

Just git gud . Game isn't about those 2 champs only and I say this as i have used them a lot already.

It’s not that you can’t quake or ghost it. I’m fine with that I’m mainly mad because it is soooooo niche. Like I did 100% SOP, 100% gauntlet, and got on every Showdown leaderboard but I most likely can’t do it because no Aegon or Corvus
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I haven't opened up the main difficulty yet but just comparing the rewards with watching Seatin's playthrough, it all seems rather off. I'm not pushing through that right after the SOP for those rewards.

But hey, the game went down for emergency maintenance. Maybe Kabam agreed?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Not even that bad I finished already

How'd you get through that 2nd chapter 😅
    Aegon was MVP, doom dead weight, torch for tigra, nick for mr negative but I ended up using aegon bc his sp1 invisible on my device. I used g2099 for sunspot.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Are you referring to the objectives or the Shang-Chi event?
    If you're referring to the Shang-Chi event, no, get good.
    If you're referring to the objectives, unless I'm missing something (which I most likely am) the rewards seem really lackluster.

If you're able to complete this challenge without using a single item, the rewards are not good enough for you. If you're able to complete this by spamming revives, the rewards are probably not worth the effort put in.

Even the best players are using teams of beyond god tier 6 star rank 3s with dozens of revives to bull doze through. They don't need a 5 star nexus and an extra 15k 6 star shards isn't exciting either.
    An extra 15K shards is always welcome. That's an extra shot at Kitty Pryde for me.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Open a can of spinach (Boomer reference). I prefer the Gitgud brand, it's tasty.

Popeye be hittin like a truck wit the spinach buff.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

Where's the "I hate challenging content, just give me the rewards option".

Seriously. What happened to people beating content with their skills.

IMO challenging content is only fun if there's good rewards at the end of it all.

unless someone's a whale who has done everything 100%, then they have no use for rewards anyways
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I assume you've finished it without expending any items at all? Pardon us, but not everyone shares your reflexes and skills, oh Great One.

I'd assume one with your skills would've been among the finalists in Summoner Showdown, but I've never seen your name up there though. Strange....
    that's not how that works . you can appreciate difficult content and the rewards without actually being one of those whom the content is made for, or to be precise, those who can do it itemless. just because you can't be on the summoner showdown does not mean you lose the right to comment on content.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

I assume you've finished it without expending any items at all? Pardon us, but not everyone shares your reflexes and skills, oh Great One.

I'd assume one with your skills would've been among the finalists in Summoner Showdown, but I've never seen your name up there though. Strange....
    that's not how that works . you can appreciate difficult content and the rewards without actually being one of those whom the content is made for, or to be precise, those who can do it itemless. just because you can't be on the summoner showdown does not mean you lose the right to comment on content.
    But how can you appreciate content you haven't done? You need to do it, understand the difficulty before you can "appreciate" it.
    Imagine an uncollected player saying that Act 6 nerfs were not necessary and y'all should just git gud and "appreciate" the difficulty.
    For real though, without Corvus, Aegon and Hercules, is there any other champ who can do the entire fight itemlessly or at least not more than one revive per fight? That's not challenging content, that's bs content.
    Forgot Horseman Gambit but then there's Mr. N with unblockable specials and you will fall asleep halfway through. Of course you need both a 5* Apocalypse and Gambit (I have Apoc, no Gambit)
    Perhaps, NF with Heimdall/Angela so you can stay unblockable without going into second life. Don't have him sadly.
    - Hercules
    - Corvus
    - Aegon
    - Nick Fury
    Are the only ones who can do it without synergies. You ideally want Proxima for True Strike with Corvus but doable without her.
    - Gambit needs Apocalypse and you have to sacrifice a revive
    The funny and sad thing? Of all those options I only have an Aegon I pulled in February but can't dupe and my account has never pulled a skill AG.
  • Options
    Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
    edited September 2021
    I’d just add teleports at the difficulty junctions they already only increase in health so it’s only a break to the unit stash and the time needed at once
    couple hundred units for 1 6* champ and a couple of mid tier cats isn’t enough (t5cc is in good quantity already)
    maybe some t4cc selectors and pad out the other mid tier cats a bit more if not the junction change

(Although Ægon would only be made worse so I guess that’s not viable)