**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar not gaining power

I’ve been working w my 5* Morningstar and she is not gaming power at all off of her heavy atk..could a mod please address this

Comments

• Can I please get a mod response on this
  • You know@kabam this **** is ridiculous..most of your power burn/gain guys are freakin broken and now you’re releasing new ones w same problem. You give no responses on anything, just stick your heads in the sand. Why in God’s name would you expect anybody to pay for this broken garbage..pathetic
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    She has to have at least 1 soul to power gain if she starts fight with no souls she will not power gain you get 5% for every soul. 5% of 0 is zero
  • Even when she has souls she isn’t gaining anything..the power timer shows up and the power bar doesn’t move
  • Dorm, both visions, nebula, magik etc. the list keeps growing
  • ?
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    I also noticed this. It would be great to get some feedback from a mod.

Just to confirm the power gain buff shows, but the power bar doesn't move.
  • What do you mean by doesn’t move? She doesn’t passively start to gain power like Strange or Hyperion but her attacks grant extra power.
  • When you have souls and use heavy atk, she’s supposed to gain power..the power meter shows up but she gains nothing
  • Maybe I’m interpreting it wrong, but I find that when you use her heavy and get the power gain you start to gain the extra power when you hit the opponent (possibly from getting hit / blocking as well). It’s not like Loki or Hyperion where it automatically increases without doing anything, it increases the amount you would normally receive from hitting your opponent.
  • If that’s the case then I was mistaken..I read it as a power gain buff that you gained power when using heavy with souls captured..I’ll have to look again..thx @General_Vis
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Is it power gain or power flood?