**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick Help: Who to select from these 6*s

JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
6* nexus choice. I already have 5* maxxed up Aegon

Quick Help: Who to select from these 6*s 27 votes

RH
81%
BitterSteelCaptain_007_CropDusterWerewrymGoddessIliasJuggerNotEtjamaddomdangarang122Ewell65SSS69IronGladiator220casual0AmnetiesTheBair123TRDSJBHJ12345___RiptideBlôdletterNegative_100Ace2319gggg00 22 votes
EM
0%
Aegon
18%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaSpideyFunkoDawsManTheBoogyMan 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    RH
    DawsMan said:

If you think you can awaken him and need an aegon, aegon. Otherwise go rhulk.

It’s for sig levels?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Aegon

DawsMan said:

If you think you can awaken him and need an aegon, aegon. Otherwise go rhulk.

It’s for sig levels?
    Im dumb. If you plan to use 6* aegon soon go with him cuz sigs are hard to come buy (excluding sop) otherwise go rhulk.
  • Options
    I don’t know how EM is after his buff, I don’t have him as 5* and played with 4* a lot less to know more
  • Options
    Aegon

I don’t know how EM is after his buff, I don’t have him as 5* and played with 4* a lot less to know more

We do and thats why nobody has suggested choosing him.
  • Options
    Yes I think RH would be good too as I have 5* domino maxed up.. would be fun to use that synergy. I was just confused and wanted to know if EM’s contact less attacks (plus any other damage output changes post buff) would help anywhere in the content
  • Options
    Plus I am sure I am not going to use Aegon anytime soon. However I see people still suggesting to pick him up. I believe for now my maxed up 5* should be able to help.
  • Options
    Aegon

Yes I think RH would be good too as I have 5* domino maxed up.. would be fun to use that synergy. I was just confused and wanted to know if EM’s contact less attacks (plus any other damage output changes post buff) would help anywhere in the content

Probably not. Optimally we look at your whole roster and decide but its safe to say ebony won't do much for u.
  • Options

Went ahead with this guy. New champ, I have multiple synergy members at higher rank (domino, sunspot, OR etc). Thanks for all your inputs, really appreciate it👍🏻