**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

should true focus be taken down?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    How come nobody adds an option where I can be ambivalent about it?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    How about replace true focus with a quake and ghost specific node
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

People just wana complain that how easy these champs make almost all content and it's unfair and all, But don't see the skill put behind quaking a 500k health opponent or 700k health opponent( it takes ages) I agree that quake is very strong but she lacks the DMG. Which makes her 100% fair to play. It's the same thing with Ghost,she requires very high skills too. But there are always going to be the people who thinks it's not fair just bcs they don't have these champions or don't have the patience to learn how to play them.

Completely incorrect, quake and ghost are overpowered, no other way of putting it, in 99.9% of matchups one or the other will bypass whatever makes it difficult, and don’t try to pull the can’t use or don’t have argument, I’ve got both, and can play both
  • Options
    take down true focus for the love of Quake, Ghost and all other miss and evade champs
    Lvernon15 said:

How about replace true focus with a quake and ghost specific node

i would rather have true focus
  • Options
    Make it so that it won't apply if you have class advantage. That way champs who rely on Evade and Miss aren't rendered completely useless by the global. Hood, Ghost, Miles, Stryfe, Maw, and Kitty Pryde all have mechanics that benefit from triggering Miss effects.
  • Options
    jacksparrow1jacksparrow1 Posts: 60
    edited September 2021
    take down true focus for the love of Quake, Ghost and all other miss and evade champs
    Lvernon15 said:

People just wana complain that how easy these champs make almost all content and it's unfair and all, But don't see the skill put behind quaking a 500k health opponent or 700k health opponent( it takes ages) I agree that quake is very strong but she lacks the DMG. Which makes her 100% fair to play. It's the same thing with Ghost,she requires very high skills too. But there are always going to be the people who thinks it's not fair just bcs they don't have these champions or don't have the patience to learn how to play them.

Completely incorrect, quake and ghost are overpowered, no other way of putting it, in 99.9% of matchups one or the other will bypass whatever makes it difficult, and don’t try to pull the can’t use or don’t have argument, I’ve got both, and can play both
    lmao it requires skill to play them perfectly, they do not bypass all the nodes if u use the normal basic fighting methods, they require lots of skill, so whoever thinks that quake or ghost are overpowered are wrong, bcs the players of these champs also need a lot of practice to utilise their abilities efficiently and get the best rotations. getting troe focus or any sort of anti ghost and quake node in the game is like banning good players like Messi and Ronaldo from soccer bcs they are too good .
  • Options

Make it so that it won't apply if you have class advantage. That way champs who rely on Evade and Miss aren't rendered completely useless by the global. Hood, Ghost, Miles, Stryfe, Maw, and Kitty Pryde all have mechanics that benefit from triggering Miss effects.

it would be a bit better than true focus
  • Options

what would that option be?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

what would that option be?
    Pretty much a "Meh" or a "I'm not seeing the problem"