**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury Synergies: Translation error for Italian gives misleading info

Even if I'm italian I play the game in English because of some translation mistakes.
One that came out today in my Alliance is about "Nick's Leadership". The original text specifies it applies only to "Hero Champions".
All other Synergies apply to all Champions.
The translation for all synergies uses "Eroi" that is italian for "Heroes" as a translation for "Champions", leading to believe that Nick's Leadership applies to all champions, which is wrong.

In this picture you can see that the same text is used for two synergies, one of which applies only to Heroes, while the other one doesn't.

I would appreciate if someone can look into this and fix it.

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    it's been like this since his release, i highly doubt kabam will change it... but good luck my compatriot, you might have more luck ^_^

EDIT: It seems they changed something, the first synergy used to say "tutti i campioni" (All champions)! good thing to know... maybe this is the right time? I really hope...
  • Options
    rischiorischio Posts: 163
    It would be enough if the add that the first synergy is only applicable to #heroes tagged Champs.

It's really easy to change.