**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Newest R3 is :

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
#1 - Havok
#2 - Doom
#3 - Black Widow Deadly Origin
#4 - Gambit
#5 - Dragon Man
#6 - Star Lord
#7 - Bishop
#8- Torch
#9 - Newest Cosmic Ghost Rider

My #10 will be KM duped and #11 Nebula Duped

T5B is lacking atm

Comments

• Options
    You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    Are you sure that you are taking nebula to rank 3? She is not that good and playing her is really difficult. Do you have any other better tech champion?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Are you sure that you are taking nebula to rank 3? She is not that good and playing her is really difficult. Do you have any other better tech champion?

Especially with the “t5bc is lacking” comment 😂
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Nebula R3 sounds awesome, hopefully you are shocked by the numbers she can put out.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Newest Cosmic Ghost Rider

:smile:
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Damn you got any footage of 6r3 Starlord?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I do not @StevieManWonder he is sig 30 atm I wanted to put all sop sigs into him but i duped doom so all sigs went into doom.

Sig 100 on SL is the nice range for him , but if you want , I can make some gameplay for you , depending which content
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

At a certain point it's important to rank up champions you enjoy playing not just the meta champions. The man has nine rank 3 champions I'm sure he has a general idea of which champs are worth taking up for him
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

Nebula R3 sounds awesome, hopefully you are shocked by the numbers she can put out.

Hopefully he can put out a video of R3 Nebula and electrify the forum!