**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom vs CMM

Both are unawakened

Venom vs CMM 28 votes

Venom
92%
ChitlinsSvensktigerDankestChefLibertyPrimeV1MoosetiptronicMitriaxJuggerNotDenslo500Morpheus_123FabwiziRenaxqqChikel_hbtygbty423_Agent_X_zzzPrincenayarwScrubhanYodabolt21BlôdletterJoshKosh557Ace2319 26 votes
CMM
7%
Zephyre33Cmaro 2 votes

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Venom
    If it weren't for Doom I would have picked venom over Cap IW anyday from my 5* nexus but Doom is too good to leave behind. Other than that, venom is an insane champ and you can never go wrong with his utility package and insane damage.
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

If it weren't for Doom I would have picked venom over Cap IW anyday from my 5* nexus but Doom is too good to leave behind. Other than that, venom is an insane champ and you can never go wrong with his utility package and insane damage.

When I mentioned Doom or Cap IW? It is venom vs Captain Marvel Movie
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Venom
    My 6r2 CMM sits on the sidelines a lot. I mostly use her for poison immunity.

Otherwise, it is 5r5 Venom. Fantastic utility. More consistent damage. Decent heal. His only fault is the his lack of immunities. Plus, I think he is more fun to play.
    I have a 6* that I plan to rank past CMM.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Venom
    Just tried to help. I used Doom and Cap IW to compare them with venom, to show you that he was a very good champ and that you can't go wrong.in ranking him up.
    But if you want to be shrewd minded go ahead. Ughhhhh Toxic people in the forum's like you ruin the experience.... Try be nicer next time or continue being a loser.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Venom is fantastic for the variants
    Cmm is better in story

What are you working on atm will dictate who to rank. But if you don't have fury you don't really have cmm. She needs that syn or your working so much harder to keep her in binary.

I have both at r3 and use cmm so much more but I also have fury.