**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Map Not Free Reimbursement

It’s been a little bit and no mention of the refunds back to the alliance’s that paid full price.

Mods- Where are we at with this?!? Treasury looking low

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It's 100% been mentioned. They're working on reimbursement.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Kabam usually starts their workday about 30 minutes from now....9am in their timezone. It is during that 9am-5pm stretch when things like compensation and reimbursements are handled.
  • Options
    Jlatin75Jlatin75 Posts: 13
    Just give each alliance member 150 gold crystals and 25k battlechips and call it day.
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Bump
  • Options
    The resources have been added back to the Alliance Treasuries now! There won't be any messages or anything delivered, you'll just find the Gold and Resources back in the Treasury.
  • Options
    CappyCappy Posts: 132
    The resources have been added back to the Alliance Treasuries now! There won't be any messages or anything delivered, you'll just find the Gold and Resources back in the Treasury.

Thank you sir, now if we could just get our AQ tier compensation for being miss placed that would be smashing :)
  • Options
    Cappy wrote: »

Thank you sir, now if we could just get our AQ tier compensation for being miss placed that would be smashing :)

That's on the way in the next few days! Getting the right rewards for every Summoner was no small feat, and it's taking us a little while, but we're still working on it!
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Thanks for the update
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Sometimes my daughter comes in the room and I'm just sitting in silence staring at the kabam logo.

She asks what I'm doing, to which I respond "keeping an eye on Kabam honey,"

Keep fighting the good fight OP.

LMAO!
  • Options
    Thx for the response to this mike, there are a few other threads that need attention too